- Posted on 2011-09-07
- Macy's Fall Trends 2011: Animal
- We originally pitched an iconic tune by Nine Inch Nails for this video’s soundtrack, but Macy’s very politely declined (we have NO idea why). So we went with a more tame and less lawsuit-inducing animal-based tune, and let the primal sexiness of Sheila and Ajak speak for itself. Animal, part of Macy’s Fall 2011 campaign. Grrrrr.
- Posted on 2011-09-06
- Macy's Fall Trends 2011: Go Green
- As part of its Fall 2011 campaign, we helped Macy’s urge us all to do what our fine government still hasn’t found the chutzpah (pronounced chitz-paw by esteemed members of Congress) to do: Go Green. Both in fashion and in environmental responsibility. Which is definitely something Penguins appreciate.
- Posted on 2011-09-05
- Macy's Fall Trends 2011: Classic Remix
- If you were asked to conduct video reconnaissance on a Gwyneth Paltrow look-alike to the soothing-yet-sexy tones of a remixed classy jazz number, would you do it? Yes you would, you liar. Welcome to the Macy’s remake of old-school class, brought to you by the letters T(wo) and P(enguins).
- Posted on 2011-09-04
- MTV UK - Yank Your Viva Spot
- In its follow-up to the (United) Kingdom-wide innuendo-fest that was its Up Your Viva campaign, MTV UK crossed the pond, then the country, to knock on our L.A. igloo door. They were tired and thirsty, nearly crushed by the weight of the ramped-up innuendo they were carrying in their new Yank Your Viva campaign. We were more than happy to take that weight off of their shoulders.
- Posted on 2011-09-03
- MTV UK - Yank Your Viva Indents Compilation
- Because a 30-second spot wasn’t enough for them, MTV UK grabbed bits and pieces of our Yank Your Viva work and turned them into a dozen or more mini-morsels of funny-guy goodness. That funny guy? Eric Lampaert, Britain’s comedy king-in waiting.
- Posted on 2011-09-02
- Poly Styrene - Ghoulish
- No wit or irony in this description. Only genuine respect and gratitude to and for Poly Styrene, whose ode to the fallen King of Pop came before she herself fell. It was an extreme honor for us to execute post production on Ghoulish, her final music video. Rest in peace, Poly. You are missed. Directed by Lauryn Siegel.
- Posted on 2011-09-01
- GQ Rules 2011: Intro
- You can break up with your therapists now. The gift of confidence is ours to give, and we and GQ are giving it to you. Yes you, guy sporting a male camel toe through your Travolta jeans. Yes you, guy whose definition of accoutrement is a ratty Mets cap (Mets? Really?) and a necktie-shaped beer stain on your wife-beater. Get your heads out of your @$$es and hold them high, for when the GQ New Rules: New Confidence video series is done with you, Clooney will be drunk-dialing you for styling tips.